When placing an order please use the following simple steps:
- Register as a client
- Select item(s) and quantity
- Choose a delivery method (or type in delivery address)
- Choose a payment method ( PayPal, Credit or debit cards )
- Press the “Order” button
We accept the following methods of paymet - PayPal, Credit or debit cards
- Credit or debit cards
If you pay with a bank card:
- A payment page of our servicing bank opens, where you enter your card details
- If you are registered for the Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode authentication services, an authentication page of your card issuer opens, where you type your authentication password or code.
- If the transaction is successful (received authorization), a transaction receipt is displayed onscreen, which you print or save.
ATTENTION! If you use this method, you automatically agree to pay for the order in advance before its delivery. You have all rights reserved regarding the order, as any other payment method.
After you press the button “PAY”, a new payment page by UBB Bank is opened, where you enter your card details (card’s holder name, card number, expiry date, 3-digit CVN)
If you are registered for an authentication Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode, an authentication page by your bank card issuer opens, where you enter your password. When the transaction is successful, a transaction note is visualized, which you print or save.
Please, make a note that your V PAY or MasterCard Electronic card will be accepted only if you have registered it for online authentication Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode and for any online payments. The maximum amount is 5000 EUR per transaction.
The client should keep in mind that all cards issued by a Bulgarian bank will process the payment in Bulgarian leva (BGN). Thus, the price of the items on the WEBSITE is in Bulgarian leva.
ATTENTION! When paying with cards, the bank may apply additional terms for the payer.
For fraud protection, when paying with your VISA or MASTERCARD, we offer you the best practices suggested by the International Card Organizations.
The security of your card’s information is provided with a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, which consents the encryption of potentially sensitive information.
The authentication of your card is verified by a security code (CVV2). Your additional identification as a card holder for online payments carried on by our bank for authentication - Verified by VISA and MasterCard SecureCode.